We came home from the hospital yesterday. It was a beautiful day, mostly sunny. Ava likes the place, and especially likes to check things out at night. Fortunately we had a relaxing morning today as all of us were able to catch up on some sleep.
cheryl, my long lost room mate, I am so glad that I found you. Congrats on the precious little girl of yours. Looks like life is treating you well. YAY!!!! Its Nat from the Riviera by the way
6 comments:
glad you are all home! she's sure cute!
Congratulations - she is beautiful!
She is so cute! Congratulations, I am so excited for you. I hope everything is going well for you guys... Have fun with your pretty girl!
Congratulations Eric & Cheryl!!! Ava is beautiful, we are so happy for you guys! Can't wait to meet her in person.
Good work you two! She is beautiful:)
cheryl, my long lost room mate, I am so glad that I found you. Congrats on the precious little girl of yours. Looks like life is treating you well.
YAY!!!!
Its Nat from the Riviera by the way
Post a Comment