Saturday, November 10, 2012

A Morning Ride

On Friday I went for a bike ride. I was happy crunching leaves beaneath my bike tires and the girls were quite cozy in the trailer still in their pajamas. I was praying the whole time that Ava wouldn't squish her sister.

 There is a convinient bike trail by our home, so I never had to bike in the street with my precious cargo. We stopped at a park where Ava swung like a monkey and Maryanne played in the woodchips.




2 comments:

Stephanie Marcum said...

Did she eat any? That is what my kids would do. So cute with there little red noses.

cheryl said...

Yeah she ate a couple but I got them out before she swallowed. I feel bad about the red noses though because I forgot to put down the vinyl cover to protect them from the wind. I didn't realize until we got to the park!