Friday, April 16, 2010

On Easter Sunday during Conference Ava was being so cute. Eric was smart and took lots of pictures with some of the quilts my mom has made as the backdrop.


When Ava started growing out of her newborn clothes I was very sad that my little baby was no longer a newborn, but now I don't even miss that stage because as you can tell from these pictures she's becoming so expressive and playful!

The last Saturday of March we went hiking at Lincoln Park in Seattle. Ava was wide eyed and open mouthed the whole time now that shes really starting to notice her surroundings. She especially loved all the tall trees and the bright colored sailboats. As we walked along the waterfront path we noticed a young woman walking three dogs and pretty little bird. I couldn't help but wonder why a bird was on her shoulder and how it didn't just fly off.  She probably noticed us staring because she then asked if we wanted to hold him. The little guy wooed Eric as he chirped and nuzzled him. I have to admit I was pretty charmed too!


Last weeked for Eric's birthday we stayed in a lodge at the base of Cristal Ski Resort, Eric was able to ski in the fresh powder that had just been dropped a couple days earlier. I'm wishing I had taken a picture of  Mount Raineer that moring because it was actually clear and sunny but perfectly white from all the new snow. However I did get a picture of Ava in her darling little snowsuit! Ava not only got to see snow for the first time but she also got to go swimming!

No comments: