On monday it was Eric's birthday but not just any birthday it was his 30th! I knew that this called for something special. A couple of good friends were also turning 30 around the same time so we planned a surprise Angry Birds themed party. We had way too much fun! I took on the task of making cake pops, they are as tasty as they are adorable.
I had to make the King Piggy!
The food was awesome; my friend made some delicious pulled pork and deviled eggs! I was too busy taking all these cake pop pictures to include the rest of the food.
The birthday boys all got sling shots to shoot a Pig Pinata. I'd give Eric's sling shooting three stars!
I don't know about the other two but it was super easy for me to keep all this a secret since Eric was gone to New York most of the month. He was really surprised to come home and see a party in his honor!
No comments:
Post a Comment